Today’s essential oil in the spotlight is Lavender. Aww sweet lavender, I love it!
Lavender is universally regarded as one of the most powerful and versatile essential oils, and t he uses for this plant are almost endless. Lavender essential oil is one of the main Young Living products because it offers a host of benefits and a sweet, floral aroma. It’s been my experience a lot of men do not like lavender but women love it.
GET YOURS HERE ( http://yl.pe/32b9)
- Rubbing Lavender on the feet can cause a calming effect
- Rubbing a drop of lavender on your pillow may help you sleep
- Putting a drop of lavender on a bee sting may soothe itching, stinging discomfort
- Putting 2-3 drops of lavender may help soothe a minor burn
- Possible help in alleviating the symptoms of motion sickness is to place a drop of Lavender oil on the end of the tongue, around the naval or behind the ears.
- Rubbing several drops of lavender oil into the scalp may help with flaking
- Now just a reminder LAVENDER comes in the starter kit or the premium starter kit (best value). The premium starter kit also comes with 9 other essential oils and one bonus oil stress away and that includes a roller top. There is also a diffuser and many more extras. GET YOUR HERE (http://yl.pe/32b9)